Educational Professionals Wellness
Educators Can Cope With Stress
Dr. Patty knows that before educators can help students cope with their problems and be ready to learn, they must first take time to care for themselves. Take the time to invest in your own wellness so you can continue to outpour to others.
Dr. Patty’s PhD in Education gives her a unique and insightful perspective on stress management for educators and educational professionals. In her own journey from a stressed College Dean to peace of mind and body, wellness for those in the field of education is a passion of hers.
Do Education Professionals Need a Stress Recovery Specialist?
Now that you have a better understanding of what a health & wellness coach does, you might be wondering if a coach could be beneficial for you.
Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- Do you struggle with work-life balance?
- Do you have trouble sticking to health-related goals?
- Are you always low on energy and motivation?
- Do you struggle to keep a calm and positive mindset?
- Do you rarely let yourself relax?
- Do you find it difficult to prioritize your health?
- Do you want to make healthy changes to your lifestyle but you’re not sure where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a health & wellness coach would be a great option for you. Of course this is quite a commitment time-wise and financially, but the health results you will achieve will be beyond worth it.
If you’re ready, schedule your free 30 minute consultation with Dr. Patty today: