- Pursue what interests you
- Find purpose
- Have hope
- Practice, practice, practice
- Join a gritty group
- Help you systematically explore specific concerns and opportunities that are central to your goals.
- Encourage your exploration of alternative ideas and solutions, and give you frameworks for making decisions.
- Promote your active experimentation and self-discovery to facilitate your ability to immediately apply what has been discussed and learned during our sessions.
- Celebrate with you your successes in personal growth.
Dr. Greg Eell talks about Resilience, Happiness, Success, and Health in this amazing Ted Talk. He outlines exactly what it means to build resilience in our lives and how we can move forward. The latest science reports indicate that we can train our brains to withstand hard times. Much of the new evidence suggests that with a little practice, anyone can develop or improve their resilience. Stephen Southwick from the Yale School of Medicine indicates that:
“Very few resilient people are strong in and by themselves. You need support.”As your ally, we will find what works for you to regain balance and become resilient. Contact me today and let’s get started on your personal plan.