Mindfulness & Energy Consultations
Mindfulness and Exercise
Yoga helps cultivate physical and mental stillness. While strength training develops a state of heightened physical and mental activity. It’s possible to merge awareness and physical exercise together as one. This allows you to experience the present moment during your physical activity.
A regular exercise program is important for a healthy lifestyle.
- Strength training, flexibility, and cardiovascular conditioning make up the backbone of a well-rounded fitness routine that can keep you healthy and strong throughout your life.
- Yoga is a practice that focuses specifically on mind-body integration to help deepen your experience of the spirit through physical activity. The regular practice of meditation and yoga are the foundations for cultivating and experiencing the restful awareness response, an expanded state in which you are calm and rested yet also mentally alert. It’s this state of heightened awareness that allows your focus to be directed internally rather than externally.
These tips will help you integrate mindfulness into your exercise program, no matter what activity or sport you practice, and ultimately lead you closer to your physical and spiritual goals.
Do I Need A Wellness & Health Coach?
Now that you have a better understanding of what a health & wellness coach does, you might be wondering if a coach could be beneficial for you.
Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- Do you struggle with work-life balance?
- Do you have trouble sticking to health-related goals?
- Are you always low on energy and motivation?
- Do you struggle to keep a calm and positive mindset?
- Do you rarely let yourself relax?
- Do you find it difficult to prioritize your health?
- Do you want to make healthy changes to your lifestyle but you’re not sure where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a health & wellness coach would be a great option for you. Of course this is quite a commitment time-wise and financially, but the health results you will achieve will be beyond worth it.
If you’re ready, schedule your free 30 minute consultation with Dr. Patty today.